Australia Periodic Care Market Size Growing at a CAGR of 5.3 to 2030 | Periodic underwear segment growing at a CAGR of 5.07%
According to a new report, the Australian periodic care market is segmented on the basis of product type and distribution channel.
— Vidit Gite
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, USA, Oct. 29, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to New Report, According to New Report, Australia Period Care Market by Product Type, Distribution Channel: Opportunity Analysis and Forecast of industry, 2021-2030. The report provides a detailed analysis of major investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers and opportunities, market size and estimates, competitive landscape and changing market trends. Australia Periodic Care Market was valued at USD 630.0 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1,028.7 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Request Free Sample PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14685
According to the Australian periodic care market forecast, by distribution channel, the pure play online segment is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. This is attributed to the increase in smartphone adoption and increase in internet penetration. Therefore, washable and reusable menstrual care products are gaining popularity and also helping to reduce waste management related to menstrual care. Additionally, increasing environmental concerns over disposable menstrual hygiene product waste is driving the growth of reusable period hygiene products across Australia. The COVID-19 outbreak has caused temporary disruption to the Australian menstrual care market. The production of menstrual hygiene products has been hampered, creating a gap between demand and supply. This has led to higher prices for menstrual hygiene products.
Sanitary napkins, tampons, panty liners, menstrual cups, and menstrual underwear are considered menstrual hygiene or menstrual hygiene products. These products help absorb menstrual fluid. Sanitary pads are the most commonly used menstrual care products among all types of menstrual care products due to their higher penetration in Australia. Additionally, the increase in the number of working women in Australia has fueled the growth of the market. Increase in government initiatives to create public awareness of menstrual care is driving the growth of the Australian menstrual care market. The Sustainable Period Project is an initiative in Australia that helps educate Australian women about reusable and sustainable period care options.
Adoption of reusable menstrual care products is increasing due to the focus on sustainable products. Most disposable menstrual hygiene products are made from plastic, which is not biodegradable and harms the environment. Disposable sanitary napkins are one of the biggest waste generators in Australia. Increased focus on product innovations and emphasis on tampons made from organic and biodegradable materials are the factors expected to fuel the growth of the menstrual care market in Australia. Reusable skincare products have gained ground in recent years. Many people cannot afford regular period care products.
Need a discount? Get Exclusive Discount & Free Consultation @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/14685
Major market players profiled in this report are Unicharm Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Procter & Gamble Co., Edgewell Personal Care Company, Knicked, Wunderthings, Modibodi, Love Luna, Juju, and Bonds. The industry is robust in nature with the presence of several major players.
Main benefits for stakeholders:
○ The report provides an in-depth analysis of current and emerging trends and opportunities in the Australian period care market.
○ It provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analyzes of current trends and future estimates, which helps in understanding existing market opportunities.
○ A comprehensive analysis of factors driving and restraining the growth of the Australian Periodic Care Market is highlighted in the study.
○ An in-depth analysis of the Australian Periodic Care Market is conducted by tracking key product positioning and monitoring major competitors within the scope of the market.
Reasons to Buy this Australia Periodic Care Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions must be well planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort potential new customers or partners into the demographic group you are looking for.
○ Suitable for providing reliable, high-quality data and analysis to facilitate your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining better control of the areas in which large groups can intervene.
○ Increase and develop business potential and achieve, develop and plan licensing and licensing strategies by finding potential partners with the most attractive projects.
○ Recognize new entrants with potentially strong product portfolios and devise effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis and strategic ideas from competitors.
○ Period Panties Market to Witness Pronounced Growth During 2020-2027
○ Biological Tampons Market to Show Increase in By 2027, Report
○ Organic Feminine Care Market growth opportunities in the global industry by 2020-2027
Tissue Paper Market To Show Increase By 2030, Report
Source: https://www.globenewswire.com/fr/news-release/2021/12/15/2352682/0/en/Australia-Period-Care-Market-Is-Expected-to-Reach-1-02- Billion-by-2030-Dis-AMR.html
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “market research reports” and “Business Intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
We maintain professional relationships with various companies which helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirm the utmost accuracy of our market predictions. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar helps inspire and encourage everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. All data presented in the reports we publish are drawn from primary interviews with senior managers of large companies in the relevant field. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes extensive online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable industry professionals and analysts.
Allied Analytics LLP
+ +1 503-894-6022
write to us here
Visit us on social media:
What sets us apart? – Related market research