GoLocalProv | What you can buy in RI
Saturday, August 13, 2022
This week’s feature includes three condos from across the state at a range of price points.
As Rhode Island hits a new record high for the median price of a single-family home, condos offer buyers an alternative.
The folks at Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International offer properties in the Jewelery Quarter in Providence, West Warwick and Narragansett.
GET THE LATEST NEWS HERE – SIGN UP FOR GLOCAL’S FREE DAILY EBLAST
And, if you need to know what your home is worth, CLICK HERE.
View larger +
150 Chestnut Street Unit #M | Providence | $695,000
Listed by Cherry Arnold & Carl-Heinz Henschel
Gorgeous, sunny 4,208 sq. ft. loft on the 7th floor of the historic James Doran & Sons building in Providence’s trendy jewelry district. Featuring oversized windows with panoramic east, southwest and north views, 11 foot ceilings and original hardwood floors throughout. Currently used as a work studio with 2 separate spaces, the property offers multiple options – from conversion into a private residence or Live/Work loft to continuing as a work space. Recent upgrades include custom millwork around the windows and refinishing dozens of antique posts and beams, bringing them back to their original glory. Adjoining the Innovation District of downtown Providence and steps from Providence Waterfront Park, Brown South Street Landing, the Providence Pedestrian Bridge, as well as numerous restaurants and shops. Easy access to Rt 95. Paid parking spaces are available.
View larger +
4 Queen Anne Court Unit #309 | West Warwick | $449,900
Listed by Donna Conway
Rare opportunity in the sought-after River Farms complex for a three-level, three-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse with over 2,000 square feet of living space. Facing south with abundant windows, the condo is light, bright and airy. The interior boasts a contemporary design and an open floor plan. Formal living room with gas fireplace and high ceilings. The kitchen is spacious with ample storage and prep space. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen or dine alfresco on your oversized deck directly off the kitchen. The master bedroom has direct access to the patio for a morning coffee and the newspaper. An additional bedroom and a full bathroom on the upper level. The lower level includes a bedroom with access to another terrace, a family room and a powder room. Access to the garage by the lower level and storage in the partial basement. Condo located in height with a beautiful wooded view. Easy one block walks to the pool, clubhouse with exercise equipment, tennis courts, pickleball courts and more. The manicured grounds and beautiful landscaping provide great appeal to the resort and this unit.
View larger +
1029 Boston Neck Road Unit #10 | Narragansett | $549,000
Listed by Janet Kermes and Monica Boss
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo has been tastefully renovated and is the perfect place to call home. If you are looking for the ease of a condo but want to be close to the beach, look no further. Located in the Bonnet Shores area, this resort gives you full access to Kelly Beach just down the road. Its beautifully maintained grounds with flowering bushes and mature trees make it a true oasis. Relax on your new back patio while listening to the faint sounds of the waves and the chirping of birds. The lower level of this unit has its own entrance and would make the perfect space for summer guests. The South County lifestyle, beautiful Narragansett beaches and 1029 Boston Neck Road await!
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $800,000
- What you can buy for around $700,000
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $2 million
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $900,000
- What You Can Buy in South County for Just Over a Million Dollars
- What You Can Buy at RI for $500,000 – Three New Listings
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy Between $300,000 and $550,000
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy In Barrington Around A Million Dollars
- Three New Listings – What You Can Buy In RI For Around $1 Million
- Home on the “Mini Peninsula” for Sale in Narragansett – What You Can Buy for $2.85 Million
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for About $1 Million
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for $700,000
- What You Can Buy for Under $7 Million in Rhode Island
- What You Can Buy in Rhode Island for Just Over $1 Million
- What you can buy in RI for just under a million dollars
- Three new listings showing what you can buy for just over $1 million in RI
- What you can buy in Narragansett for around $1 million
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $3 million
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for around $1,500,000
- What you can buy from Scituate for between $700,000 and $2.5M
- What you can buy for $800,000 in Rhode Island
- What You Can Buy Across RI – How About a House Lot on the East Side of Providence for $1.1 Million and Up
- What You Can Buy in RI’s East Bay – Three New Listings
- What You Can Buy For Around $1.3 Million – Three New Listings