Peek inside the most expensive pad for sale in Laguna Niguel
LAGUNA NIGUEL-DANA POINT, CA – Priced at $13,888,888, this luxury home for sale in the Bear Brand Ranch community is currently the most expensive listing in Laguna Niguel.
At 10,258 square feet, the gate-guarded estate features nine en-suite bedrooms, 10 full bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, swimming pool with pool house, putting green, private tennis court, golf course, outdoor barbecue pavilion and a two-story game room with built-in forts.
And if the asking price is too high, you can take a look inside the property here. For home seekers buying with Redfin, the cost is $13,859,514, as $29,374 of the agency’s commission will be refunded.
See details and photos below, or visit the listing to see additional images.
- Address: 10 Old Ranch Road, Laguna Niguel, CA
- Price: $13888888
- Square feet: 10258
- Rooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 10.5
- Listing Description: Arguably one of the most serene private settings in the coveted, security-controlled community of the Pacific Rim, Bear Brand Ranch, a sprawling fully gated, resort-like tennis estate, leaves little to be desired. to be desired. Sitting atop an oversized 38,139 square foot corner lot with a single adjoining neighbor, this 10,258 square foot family estate features a rare 9 bedroom suite and a total of 10.5 bathrooms. baths.
- As you enter through the large enclosed courtyard, past the finely manicured European park-style gardens and fountains, the front door greets you with a rotunda entrance hall that leads you to the jewel box of a living room formal at one end and a finely clad wooden executive. home office to another.
- Navigate the residence’s light and airy grand halls to discover the exquisite formal dining room with wine display and restful refrigeration as a backdrop, the adjoining premium marble and wood chef’s kitchen with bar seating and a quaint, light-filled breakfast nook.
- The heart of the house is the expansive great room hosting a sitting area centered around the large fireplace, billiard table and dining room with a world class bar, all with patio doors opening onto the outside grounds rear and amenities.
- The generous soothing master suite consists of bedrooms with living room and direct access to the backyard, a finely appointed marble bathroom and a secure closet and wardrobe amenities one could only dream. Spread throughout the property are the other finely appointed secondary bedrooms.
- Located on the upper level, you’ll find a two-story fairy-tale playroom with built-in forts, crafting area, living room, theater, bathroom with portrait window overlooking the Pacific Ocean, all directly accessible from the master suite.
- The rear exterior grounds feature covered loggias, multiple living and dining areas, swimming pool and pool house with bathroom, fire features, barbecue pavilion with bar seating, putting green and tennis court. regulation size tennis shoes. One of the finest areas in the community, this home must be experienced to truly understand its quality and value.
Listed By: Kristina Dodge, Compass